==Secrets of SM64, Part 7==

• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Mario 64
  3. ==Secrets of SM64, Part 7==

User Info: anthpel11

anthpel11
10 years ago#31
Man, it's been forever since I've been in one of these..can anyone tell me the major finds since over a year or so.

User Info: Ultimaximus

Ultimaximus
10 years ago#32
Will this topic die? Will no one discuss glitches here that has been discovered?
You're just as nervous as a substitute teacher in sex ed class.

User Info: Silent_Slayers

Silent_Slayers
10 years ago#33
And what would be the purpose of that now? There is enough discussion at the TAS board about beating the game with 0-1 and 15 stars. So this is just for anything useful we may find. However the %'s of finding glitches narrows everytime we find something. So every once and a while there may be a glitch here or there. But in the mean time this is just a place to desperatly hope someone has found a glitch.
**Join Mr_Robertz_Z's Video Quiz on SM64 Board**

User Info: mr_roberts_z

mr_roberts_z
10 years ago#34
Bump, I guess.
**Join my Video Quiz at the Super Mario 64 boards!**

User Info: Dom Dunc

Dom Dunc
10 years ago#35
I think we've gone as far as we can without tool assistance. The way things are going to progress here we really need super human abilities and savestates to pull off the newest discoveries (lobby glitch for example). And since most people here don't have that ability or choose not to engage then this topic may die.
XBOX Live GamerTag: Dom Dunc
http://www.systemcrash.tk - Video Game Glitches

User Info: mr_roberts_z

mr_roberts_z
10 years ago#36
I guess you're right... Maybe in the future, there'll be a way we can analyze the physics of the game from different perspectives (eg, look at different wall shapes from behind a painting), using a level editor or something like that. But for now, it looks like there's nothing much else to find.

Too bad...
**Join my Video Quiz at the Super Mario 64 boards!**

User Info: kyledude92107

kyledude92107
10 years ago#37
Bump?
GO KASEY KAHNE!

User Info: GenericMii121

GenericMii121
10 years ago#38
I guess you're right... Maybe in the future, there'll be a way we can analyze the physics of the game from different perspectives (eg, look at different wall shapes from behind a painting), using a level editor or something like that. But for now, it looks like there's nothing much else to find.

Too bad...

That was a very depressing post. v_v Well with the upcoming "Toad's Tool 64* it may help us.
Posted by pikmin1254:
i cant understand the langage of people if their gamefaqs user name begins with mike,nick,pikachu,ukmidis,or Geric

User Info: PIKMINROCKS

PIKMINROCKS
10 years ago#39
Box In a Box. Pick up the little cork box near the start of BOB. Put it on the top center of one of the two bigger boxes nearby (there are two). Begin to walk away. The little box will fall through to the inside of the big box. Now break the big box, and you will reveal the small box under it.

How exactly do I "place" the box on top of the big box?
I got the Bowser Jewel! ...Just kidding. -Bowser, PM:TTYD

User Info: Ultimaximus

Ultimaximus
10 years ago#40
You push b at the small box to pick it up. Then, walk over to one of the bigger boxes and use a to jump on top of one. Stand still and push b to put it down.
You're just as nervous as a substitute teacher in sex ed class.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Mario 64
  3. ==Secrets of SM64, Part 7==

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Closed