Bowser in the Sky
The entrance to this course is behind the last star gate which is at the top of the steps opposite to the clock - stage 14 - on the third floor. Mario has to have at least 70 stars to run up the red stairs; otherwise, it will be endless.
The aim of this course is to defeat Bowser and rescue Princess Daisy. There are also 8 red coins in this stage. When Mario collect all of them, one of the 15 secret stars will appear.
The 8 red coins
- Move the block to the back and jump on it to collect the red coin.
- Behind the plant after a spinning platform.
- Fall from the seesaw to a large platform. The coin is at the other side of this place, so turn the camera to other side and find the coin!
- After pressing the ! switch, climb up the stair and run up the very steep path, Mario will see a red coin before he goes down hill again.
The star is behind the pipe which is the entrance to the arena to defeat Bowser.
- At the top of the set of wooden blocks above the moving platform with an arrow on it.
- On the next spinning platform with an electrocuting orb around it.
- At the pole between 2 yellow moving platforms.
- Below the stair just before the pipe to Bowser. Turn the camera to find it!
To defeat Bowser, Mario has to grab its tail, swing it round and round to gain speed, and release it so it will hit one of the bombs surrounding the arena. Bowser blows tons of fire out from its mouth this time. Be careful not to touch the fire. Collect coins to regain life if Mario gets hurt. When Bowser jumps, it also produces 2 white shock waves when it hit the ground. Jump over them with care. This Bowser requires three hits to the surrounding bombs to defeat. The trick to defeat it is whenever it hits a bomb and bounds to the center, predicts its landing position and grab his tail before it rise. After two hits, the whole platform will break down, leaving a star shape. Swing Bowser to full speed to hit the bomb!
PREVIOUS MAIN PAGE NEXT