Shifting Sand Land
Jump into the wall at the dead end to the left of the entrance to stage 7.
There are four red and brown towers in the desert. Suprisingly, Mario can walk up the steep slope to top of each. Go to the one nearest to the oasis. When the bird holding a star approach, jump into it.
There is a star at the top of the pyramid. Mario can get there by
Enter the pyramid, proceed along the path to the top to catch a star.
- Walk on the narrow path on the outside of the pyramid.
- Hit the red ! box and take the wing cap shoot Mario from the cannon.
- Run towards the entrance of the pyramid and yahoo-jump just before falling into the entrance, Mario will run up the steep surface and catch the star directly.
After Mario pass over the top of all the four towers either by walking, riding on a turtle shell, etc, the top of the pyramid will explodes off. Enter the hole at the top of the flattened pyramid and destroy the 2 stone hands by punching at their eyes to get the star.
Collect 8 red coins.
- To the left of Mario at the beginning of the stage.
- Inside a block near a few goombas.
- In the maze of the rolling empty boxes.
- Near the oasis.
- The last 4 red coins are in the sky. Shoot Mario with his wing cap from the cannon to collect them.
Go into the pyramid and proceed as star 3. When Mario reach to the top inside the pyramid, notice there is a sand waterfall. There are 3 coins on 3 small platform aside the sand waterfall and 2 more in the running sand. Collect all of them for a star.
In the pyramid, look backward at the very first T-junction. The blue block is at the corner.
||Max number of coins = 136
Stand in the center of the square next to the red ! box near the cannon, Mario will warp to a tree by the oasis.
PREVIOUS MAIN PAGE NEXT